iConscious is co-founded and developed by Carole Griggs and Ted Strauss. iConscious is working with domestic and global partners to create a world in which it is normal for all human beings to awaken their whole being, bring their unique genius into the world, and live together in deeply attuned, collective consciousness. iConscious aims to reduce suffering and maximize fulfillment by accelerating conscious human development with innovative technologies and sensitive human support systems.
In our experience, a key accelerator of human development is integration. To accomplish our vision, we have created a new model of conscious human development that encourages integration in several ways:
- It makes clear the 5 domains of human experience that must be integrated for whole being wellness: Consciousness, Uniqueness, Emotions, Mind, and Body.
- It proves rounded perspective through 4 Views: Subjective, Objective, Relational, and Systemic.
- It shows the full depth and extent of personal and collective development currently visible.
- It helps individuals and collectives clearly see where they are and where they’re going in their evolutionary process, making development much more direct.
- It avoids language that divides the world’s human evolution understandings and strives to use language that is both universal and culturally specific.
- It equally welcomes East and West, science and spirituality, students and teachers, academics, researchers, religious teachings, and wisdom traditions from native cultures worldwide.
We call it the iConscious Human Development Model. The model is a comprehensive meta-framework we are using to accelerate global evolution.
Explore the interactive model – go here.
Take the self-assessment. The iConscious Guided Self Assessment (GSA), a simple test anyone can take to discover where they are in their personal evolution, how integrated their process is, and how much of their potential they are living. To learn more, click HERE.